Hi, if anyone is interested in vintage, antique, and homemade items then you should check out my shop, just click on the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SusieSellsVintage
I sell lots of different stuff for your home decor and more. Get that retro, vintage look in your home..
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129264820/vintage-wood-canister-set-of-four?ref=shop_home_active
I'm always adding new items.

Pretty yellow vase, from 1979 and in great condition. It is signed on the bottom. This lovely vase will brighten up any decor, great for all those flowers that you are growing in your summer garden.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.etsy.com/listing/151423860/vintage-vase-ceramic-vase-yellow-vase?ref=shop_home_active
This is one of the coolest phones I ever found, it was a real filthy mess, but it cleaned up real nice, and he's in a smexy (sexy mess) pose, and this phone works great too.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.etsy.com/listing/153026996/vintage-hog-phone-wall-phone-smexy?ref=shop_home_feat
I have a lot of other unique vintage finds, and also some homemade and upcycled boxes, artwork, great vintage collectibles, and oddities!
You can visit my shop here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SusieSellsVintage?ref=seller_info